- Organized list of all apps
- Usage stats of all apps
- Create notes for specific apps
- Terminal Emulator
- Sensors information
- Scan for trackers in any app
- Inbuilt device information panel
- App information panel
- Ability to send, disable, force close any user or system app
- Dedicated app's component viewer and editor
- Clear data and cache of any app
- Grant or Deny permissions for any app
- Uninstall system apps and disable user apps
- Hide any app from the app drawer
- Split APK installer
- APK installer
- Audio player
- Preview any TTF format font
- Image viewer
- Inbuilt text viewer and editor
- Markdown viewer
- HTML support
- Pretty code highlighting support for some programming languages
- XML pretty printing and highlighting
- SVG support
- Full-screen with status and navigation bar
- Beautiful unique interface
- Smooth animations for every element of the app
- Interconnected interface by icons and shared animations
- Universal accent color picker
- Ability to change font style of the app
- Rounded corner support
- Pleasing colored shadows for every layer of the app
- Glowing app icons effect
- Unique switch style
- Native theme engine to support all dark and light modes
- AMOLED, Slate, Grey and High Contrast dark modes
- Monet color palette support
Inure is currently in stable-beta stage and there maybe features that are not yet added, and the app may crash sometimes. I am actively developing this app and would love to hear feedback, ideas and general discussions about the app. You can submit your feedback on GitHub Discussion or join Telegram Group for the app (Recommended).
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 6.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
close other appsAllows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
measure app storage spaceAllows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
request delete packagesAllows an application to request deletion of packages.
request install packagesAllows an application to request installation of packages.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
disable your screen lockAllows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
query all packagesAllows an app to see all installed packages.