Manage the queue of your qBittorrent client. Features include:
- See a two panel view (fragments) for torrent list and details in the same window
- Drawer menu for switching between All, Downloading, Completed, Paused, Active and Inactive torrent list
- Pause or resume all torrents from the selected list
- Auto refresh torrent list after performing an action on a torrent (pause, resume, or delete)
- Add URL directly or by clicking the torrent link on your device’s browser
- Pause, resume, or delete individual torrents with its downloaded data
- Set and save a connection account
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.