Save battery and improve your Pokemon GO experience with many useful features!
- A customizable floating menu with helpful links
- An overlay to hide the screen content and block touches to save battery life and make the game - pocket friendly
- Dim the screen when you place your device in your pocket to save battery
- Auto pocket mode using the proximity sensor
- Activate the system built in battery saver when the game launches
- Extreme battery saver - make your screen black/white to save battery
- Keep the screen on while playing
- Kill background processes when the game starts for better performance
- Maximize the brightness when the game starts
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.4 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
close other appsAllows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
install shortcutsAllows an application to add Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
This app can appear on top of other appsThis app can appear on top of other apps or other parts of the screen. This may interfere with normal app usage and change the way that other apps appear.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
retrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.