USB Host API may be required on the device — this isn't the same as USB peripheral or thumb drive support.
Author has tested CDC-ACM with Arduino UNO, MEGA, mbed. When you connect a CDC-ACM device to Android, please select Menu -> Open Device. You can connect Android to Arduino UNO; if you have an FTDI USB-Serial adapter(FT232RL), any microcomputers can be connected to Android by using this application.
- supports CDC-ACM protocol(Arduino, mbed, PSoC etc.)(beta)
- supports FTDI chips
- Baud rate (1200 - 115200 bps)
- Data bits, Parity Check, Stop bits, flow control, break options(not support in CDC-ACM)
- Display in character/decimal/hex notation.
- send a result by e-mail
- send/receive Linefeed code(CR/LF/CR+LF)
- font size option
- Android — Arduino UNO
- Android — USB-Serial Adapter — Microcomputer
- USB-Serial adapter
- Sparkfun — FTDI Basic Breakout
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid