- Some internal improvements
- Fixed a few crashes
- Removed unused Xposed stuff
Extremely useful for app debugging.
Scoop supports both rooted and non-rooted devices (though non-rooted devices require some setup; see the repository wiki for details).
- Search (apps, stack traces)
- Crash preview in notifications (configurable in settings)
- Combination of the same crashes / apps to avoid repetitive lists (configurable in settings)
- App blacklist
- Quick actions in notifications to copy / share stack traces
- Dogbin upload support for convenient sharing
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.